Saturday, August 17, 2013

Momma needs to not confuse the girl

Gracie is so easy to please. She loves coloring and worksheets.

One project this week made me realize that I think differently than a 3.5 year old girl. I thought if I cut the pieces first, and then she colors them, we will assemble the pieces and have a happy alligator.

No.

That confused her.

Zach actually ended up finishing the coloring of the pieces and glued most of it together before I knew what was happening, so I had to take it apart and show her (them lol) that we need to follow directions and wait for Momma, because we were going to make the arms and tail move. Gracie was so delighted at that!

Momma learn her lesson? CHECK.

1 comment:

  1. What a fun project--an alligator with moving arms and a tail! Thankfully they were delighted at the end.

    ReplyDelete