Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Lapbook learning

I have found something to be true for homeschool lapbooks - regular old glue makes a mess.



I need to invest in a reliable double stick tape dispenser. I worked hard to assemble this lapbook base and I will not be deterred by icky glue.

And I also need to start buying washi tape.

(cue the groaning from my husband when I say "I need to pick up a few things at Hobby Lobby.")

I have a counting lapbook I'm starting to get ready for Zach to use. I am using the free Printable Number Matching Cards from Homeschool Creations. Since I used plain white cardstock, I think some washi tape would really help pretty them up a bit without the effort of coloring with markers. This is a long-term lapbook that I plan to use for all three kids, so I would not like to have them color this one. :) Momma gets to have fun with projects too, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment